[Fuego] [Fuego Jenkins] anonymous is missing the Read permission

dhinakar k dhinakar.k at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 16:14:41 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the response.
The SSH works if I use another user (in host Ubuntu 16.04). For root user
only if is saying 'permission denied'. I tried tweaking sshd config and
board file as well.

Also our target board is typically connected via USB (tty serial). How I
can configure Jenkins to connect to target via USB? Can such targets be
interfaced remotely via Jenkins client or need to be directly connected to
the host? Does Fuego currently support such configurations?

Regards,
Dhinakar