[Fuego] Additional Open source Test cases/Plans

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Mar 16 16:26:18 UTC 2017

Unfortunately, I am only aware of private repositories of tests at the moment.
I believe Toshiba, Fujitsu, Sony, Renesas and Mitsubishi all have tests that are not yet available
to the public.  I have recently been working on a central test server, and on finalizing
the test package format, so that people can begin sharing tests on that site, or just publishing
the package or git repo for the test independently. This will make it so that sharing tests
is not dependent on a maintainer integrating the test into the fuego core repository.

I hope to have this work finalized by mid-May, in time for demos at the Open Source
Summit in Japan.  With any luck, that's when we'll start to see additional (non-core) tests
being published, and we can begin a push for more test creation.
 -- Tim