[Fuego] First steps with fuego

Rafael Gago Castano RGC at hms.se
Mon May 15 13:57:26 UTC 2017

> Here's an example (I haven't tested):
> You put this in your <board>.board file for the DUT.
>
> function my_custom_board_bringup {
>   echo "do a bunch of interesting stuff here"
> }
> TARGET_SETUP_LINK="my_custom_board_bringup"

This doesn't work as-is.

/fuego-core/engine/scripts/functions.sh: line 264: BOARD_SETUP: command not found

If I try to write "echo" from the board file it doesn't echo nothing.  If I add an eval to the line 264 of functions.sh it still fails. Grepping the repository for TARGET_SETUP_LINK only gives a result (functions.sh:264).

I had no time to look at the "ftc" source but is it possible that ftc is filtering out the functions?

The obvious workaround is to place the setup/teardown scripts on /usr/bin and pass parameters to them, but it would be nice to keep all the fuego related things near and explicit.