[Fuego] Testing BOF - updated time! (was RE: Testing BOF at OSSJ - June 2)

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon May 22 23:17:45 UTC 2017

Please note that the Testing BOF planned for June 2 has been
changed in the schedule to a new time.  It is now scheduled
for Friday, June 2 from 14:00 to 14:40.  Also, note that is it
on the Automotive Linux Summit schedule, rather than the
Open Source Summit Japan.  These conferences are co-located
so this should not be a problem.  If you are attending either
event you are welcome to come to the BOF.

Here is information about the session:
https://als2017.sched.com/event/AtJC

Regards,
 -- Tim