[Fuego] Benchmark.blobsallad test build failing on my x86 64-bit ubuntu pc

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Wed May 24 08:17:36 UTC 2017

I haven't tried this one yet. From what I see at https://blobsallad.se/ it looks
like it probably has dependencies for the SDK such as SDL and Cairo.
Do you have libsdl-dev and libcairo-dev installed?
Since it's graphical you will need a target with X (it's not going to work on docker)
Can you check the build log and send the line that causes the failure?
"> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure" provides no information.

By the way, could you send your emails in clear text instead of html? Most of your mails
can't be seen on the archive because of that:
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/fuego/2017-May/000669.html

Thanks
Daniel