[Fuego] Integrate in-house test to Fuego

dhinakar k dhinakar.k at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:38:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

I just want to integrate our in-house tests to Fuego dashboard. They are
already cross compiled and hence I don't want to build them again. Only
deploy and run. I am not sure where to keep the binaries, how to copy them
during deployment stage, execute them and just mark pass/fail status. I
tried​ a few things but it is not able to recognize the path (path not
found). Also the /fuego-rw/build one/ gets cleaned up during build stage
and hence cannot keep the binaries there. Is there any template for
integrating such in-house tests? Please share or let me know the procedure
to achieve my goal.

Regards,
Dhinakar