[Fuego] Fuego criteria file documentation

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Mon Nov 6 05:03:26 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

Thanks for putting all this important documentation together.
I just reviewed it and I think that it reflects accurately the current status of criteria.json.

I have some comments about the section "Customizing the criteria.json file for a board":

-  I found a small errata: FUEGO_CRITERA_JSON_PATH -> FUEGO_CRITERIA_JSON_PATH

- FUEGO_CRITERIA_JSON_PATH: it seems to me that this functionality is not completely
implemented yet. For example, there are no checks on ftc add-job/run-test and the
variable is not stored together with other test flags (such as REBUILD or REBOOT).
Personally, I would add a "--criteria-json-path" parameter to ftc add-job/run-test.
What do you think? I can work on this.

- I think we should provide a flag "--store-criteria" (by default active) to indicate whether criteria.json
should be stored on the log folder for sharing or future reference.

- The same we are doing for criteria.json is probably required for specs.json and chart_config.json.

Thanks,
Daniel