[Fuego] LTP unneeded build (was RE: Functional.LTP failed with "./ltp_target_run.sh not found")

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Tue Nov 14 02:43:19 UTC 2017

You're right.  The logic in test_pre_check was not correct.  The build phase
should be skipped when LTP is detected on the target board.  However,
we do need to do a deploy phase, as there are a few Fuego-specific
files that need to be copied over.  We could try to detect if these are
already there, but they are small enough that the copy operation is
fast, and it's not a pain to copy them every time we run the test.

In any event, I made a fix for this, and checked it into my master
branch (commit aba936a).
Please test it out.

Thanks for the bug report.

There is one issue outstanding, that I'm still working on, and that is
an additional LTP patch that consolidates posix results into a single
file.  Since our posix test parsing is currently non-functional, this
patch has no effect at the moment.  I'm hoping to change the
parsing code for LTP posix tests so that the patch is not needed.
 -- Tim