[Fuego] [kselftest] Separating testcases into their corresponding group

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Tue Nov 14 03:05:29 UTC 2017

Hi Tuyen,

I noticed that the file output_all is not closed.

You could add a output_all.close() or better, use a "with" statement like this:

with open(plib.TEST_LOG,'r') as f:
   lines = f.readlines()

# By the way, I noticed that ltp_process.py has the same issue

Please, could you modify it and send again?

Thanks,
Daniel