[Fuego] A reader's response to your article on the future of banking

Megan Wells megan at investmentzen.com
Wed Nov 29 19:17:45 UTC 2017

Hi there, I was doing some research and ended up on one of your articles
about the future of banking. Appreciate the info!

I just finished putting together an infographic which talks about how banks
use big data, and what it means for the future of banking. If you’re
unfamiliar with big data, it is a phrase used to describe the massive
volume of both structured and unstructured data collected and stored. The
average person typically has no idea of how this data is used to understand
their behavior as clients. I took a deep dive into this topic, revealing
even more details, including how big data can be used to anticipate and
prevent issues like fraud within the banking world.

Given your past work on the topic, I thought this might be of interest.
Please let me know if you want to check it out; in any case, keep up the
great work!

Thanks,
Megan