[Fuego] Benchmark.GLMark build fails on the latest 'next' branch

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Oct 2 23:48:21 UTC 2017

I took a look at these, and they do require some extra '-dev' packages
to build.  Here are my results:
 blobsallad requires libsdl and libcaior
 GLmark requires libsdl
 x11perf require libxmuu and libxmu

I was able to get them to build inside my docker container by adding the following packages:
libsdl1.2-dev libcairo libxmu libxmuu.

These dependencies need to be put into the tests themselves, so at least users can
know if some part of their toolchain (SDK dependency) or runtime environment
(board/distribution dependency) is missing, and how to fix it.  I've added these packages
into the Dockerfile in my 'next' branch, but you can avoid rebuilding your container if
you just 'apt-get install' these manually inside the container.

Note that add the materials to the SDK will allow the tests to build, but the target board
still needs the appropriate runtime libraries in order to actually execute the tests.

Thanks,
 -- Tim