[Fuego] Regarding Fuego container management

dhinakar k dhinakar.k at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 14:20:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

I would like to know how to archive and bring back Fuego container while
updating Fuego (git) or changing branch. I think there might be
compatibility issues as well. I have checked some docker commands like
'docker save', 'docker attach', 'docker push', 'docker load' etc. Not sure
if that will work across various Fuego releases. Just wanted to understand
the benefits of this Fuego container and the best way to utilize it. Can
someone please explain.

Regards,
Dhinakar