[Fuego] Benchmark.lmbench2 failed during 'fuego phase: run' stage on x86 64-bit target

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Oct 6 15:19:44 UTC 2017

This is fixed with the following commit in my 'next' branch on bitbucket:
https://bitbucket.org/tbird20d/fuego-core/commits/7f5c0cdb05c189a6ef89524ce29869b989dc84bf

Please do a 'git pull' and try this test again.

Note that although I made this fix on Tuesday, I pushed it to bitbucket just now (2 minutes ago).
So even if you've pulled in the last 10 minutes, you may need to pull again. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the bug report.  They are keeping me on my toes!
 -- Tim