[Fuego] bonnie fixup commit in Fuego pull request

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Sep 8 00:35:27 UTC 2017

I figured this might be the case - that the latencies were not in the test log
results that I saw.

However, the bonnie parser.py doesn't have code to parse any latencies
at all from the bonnie test log.  Perhaps this was intended as an extension
to the bonnie parser in the future?

In any event, since they can never appear in a run.json file with the current
parser, I think the right thing is to remove the latency fields from the
reference.json file for now.  If we change the parser in the future, we can
modify the reference.json file to match.
 -- Tim