[Fuego] Some problems at agl testplan

Cai, Song cais.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Fri Sep 15 08:45:16 UTC 2017

Hi all
I'm running test case of Fuego's testplan agl at branch next on db410c.
And I meet some problems and try to solve them. But the following three ones puzzle me. Hope for some help.

1.     Functional.libspeex   Functional.libogg
both script fuego_test.sh and the content of spec tarball of them are same. Why?

2.     Functional.libtar
The line 12 at fuego_test.sh as following:
libtar -t testfile.tar | grep testfile

libtar is a library, but it's used as an command here. Is it just a bug, or libtar can be compiled from some package?

3.     The case about commonAPI :

Functional.commonAPI_C++

Functional.commonAPI_Dbus

Functional.commonAPI_SomeIp

There are only test codes at those three case, without any library.
The code is generated by commonapi generator, which depends on the specified version.
But no info about the commonapi version is avaliable.
So, can we provide fidl and fdepl file directly?

Thanks.

B.R.
Cai Song