[Fuego] bonnie fixup commit in Fuego pull request

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Sep 18 04:55:11 UTC 2017

I went back to the original patch, and tried to apply it again, with my
own changes.  Please see my notes below.
 -- Tim

I had to remove this part of the patch.  On my board, the non-root user
does not have permissions necessary to do 'chown nobody ...'.  I wasn't sure
how to work around that, so just omitted this from the patch for now.

In the long term, I'd like to completely handle the root/non-root situation
inside the test, so it doesn't require a different spec based on the board
configuration.  So I *am* interested in solutions for the non-root user case.

> 2. parser.py
> The original paser.py file missed some reference, so I add them and change
> the Random_Seek.Random_Seek to Random.seek by the way.

I already applied this part of the patch.  See my fuego-core 'next' branch,
commit 12c7078d.

Thanks,
 -- Tim