[Fuego] Benchmark.fio test fails with IndexError on the latest 'next' branch

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Wed Sep 27 18:29:32 UTC 2017

I've made a fix for this, and pushed it to my 'next' branch.
Please see the following commit:
https://bitbucket.org/tbird20d/fuego-core/commits/477c64842f5ceef6bb43bd7b08c2101eb61fc54e

Please pull the 'next' branch, and try Benchmark.fio again.

Note that in the process, I changed the names of the measures to remove the
prefix 'SSD_' from the measure names.  This may result in some disconnected graphs
if you combine history from previous fio test runs with new fio test runs.  To remove
the old test data, remove the file /fuego-rw/logs/Benchmark.fio/flat_plot_data.txt
(inside the container).

Let me know if you have any problems with this.
 -- Tim