[Fuego] Benchmark.lmbench2 build fails on the latest 'next' branch

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Wed Sep 27 19:52:33 UTC 2017

This is a real bug in the 1.2 release (not in your environment).

Thanks for the report.  I've made a fix and pushed it to my 'next'
branch.

See https://bitbucket.org/tbird20d/fuego-core/commits/b68c4b86b1e45ec4873fbac7318f888b4b945b9a

Thanks for all the testing and especially for taking the time to report the bugs.
 -- Tim