[Fuego] Benchmark.Interbench test fails with ImportError on the latest 'next' branch

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Wed Sep 27 21:25:37 UTC 2017

Just to be clear - was this the only test that failed with this ImportError?
That's strange, since the code in question should be called for every test,
and the mechanism to import auxiliary python modules should not
be different from test-to-test.

Please let me know if only Benchmark.Interbench had this issue.

Thanks,
 -- Tim