[Fuego] Possible hackfest in China

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Sep 28 23:20:57 UTC 2017

Thanks very much.

Both you and Daniel have offered to participate in the event.  I have made a request for sponsorship funding for the event to the Steering Committee of the Core Embedded Linux Project.  I will let
you know as soon as possible whether the funding is approved, so you can arrange travel and we can coordinate on what to present and request at the event.  At that point I will provide additional details about the event and we will plan and coordinate our activities.

Although I will be traveling one of the days of the event, I hope to be able to provide remote support, in realtime, during the event when I am available.

FYI - Future communications on this topic will be off-list.

Thanks again.
 -- Tim Bird