[Fuego] Backlog of patches and e-mail

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Aug 16 23:25:12 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Sorry, but I just realized today that I somehow lost my subscription
to the fuego mailing list.  I was getting e-mail from community members,
but realized that it was only when I was directly addressed on the e-mail
message.  I didn't get any e-mails that went only to the list.  In my
cleanup of the list on August 1 I must have removed my own
account (well, my Sony one - luckily my gmail account was still
subscribed).

I see I've missed a lot of mail over the last 2 weeks.  I'll try to go through
it over the next few days.  Since I don't have copies in my Sony e-mail account,
I will be doing reviews from my gmail account.

Sorry for the confusion and delays.  I thought I was catching up!! :-)
 -- Tim