[Fuego] Jenkins update issue

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Fri Aug 31 00:33:09 UTC 2018

Hi Manoj,

One method is to change the Dockerfile.
JENKINS_VERSION=xxx
JENKINS_SHA=yyy
When build the container again, hopefully that will download the version that you want.
Having said that, a few lines below a script called install-plugins is used to install several jenkins plugins. If that line fails, then you will have to comment it and install the plugins you want manually using the jenkins interface.

What version do you need?
Is there a reason in particular for you to change version?

Best regards,
Daniel