[Fuego] Jenkins update issue

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Fri Aug 31 05:22:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

It seems that openjdk 8 is available in debian backports.

echo "deb http://http.debian.net/debian jessie-backports main" | \
      sudo tee --append /etc/apt/sources.list.d/jessie-backports.list > /dev/null
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install -t jessie-backports openjdk-8-jdk
sudo update-java-alternatives -s java-1.8.0-openjdk-amd64

Having said that, even if you were install your plugin, you would still have to install the rest of the plugins that fuego needs which may not be available or may not be compatible with fuego. Upgrading Jenkins is a whole adventure, and that is the reason I want to get rid of it in the long term.
Please let me know what you want to do with GIT and then i can provide you a better solution.

Thanks,
Daniel