[Fuego] Question about Fuego release

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Tue Dec 11 05:40:38 UTC 2018

I had hoped to join this conference call (on the 11th).  However, I just returned
from quite a long trip to Asia, and I am not ready for it.  Unfortunately, I will
not be joining this particular call.  If you have a status report for Fuego work,
please send it to the Fuego mailing list.

By the way, on my trip I reviewed the materials from Liu Wenlong, about the
alternate method of using Fuego and LAVA together.  After the 1.4 release,
I would like to prioritize getting the patch for this accepted into the mainline
branch.  I know it was submitted previously, but by now I do not recall
the reason I did not integrate it earlier.

Regards,