[Fuego] Question about Fuego release

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Wed Dec 12 07:09:37 UTC 2018

OK thanks.

> > By the way, on my trip I reviewed the materials from Liu Wenlong, about
> the
> > alternate method of using Fuego and LAVA together.  After the 1.4 release,
> > would like to prioritize getting the patch for this accepted into the mainline
> > branch.  I know it was submitted previously, but by now I do not recall the
> > reason I did not integrate it earlier.
>
> I have optimized and re-submitted the Fuego+lava patch today, please
> review the V2 one. Thank you.

It looks pretty clean.  I just did a review, but didn't have time tonight to
do testing and validation.  I don't have LAVA installed, so I can't test
Functional.lava itself. But I would need to test that the pre_check
refactoring didn't break other tests (or cause a duplicate call to
test_pre_check in other tests).

That said, it looks pretty safe, so I might be able to add this for the Fuego
v1.4 release.

Thanks for updating this and getting the v2 version of the patch to me!