[Fuego] Add NEED_PROGRAM to need_check

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Feb 1 01:27:13 UTC 2018

In general, I prefer things to be done as check_needs, which means they
are declarative, rather than in test_pre_check, which, strictly speaking,
is imperative.

Having declarative dependencies means you can do a static dependency
checker.

This is a welcome addition.  Do you want me to just use these patches,
or do you want to submit them again more formally?