[Fuego] Split the output and add log links for each testcase

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Thu Feb 1 01:48:44 UTC 2018

I think that separate log files are good. But if you patch LTP please keep in mind that
test case error logs are already separated by the parser. In LTP, the error log for
non-successful test cases is in the corresponding row on the output excel sheet.
If you double-click on the cell, you will see the complete error log for that specific test case.
# Next, I am planning to add another column with a guess on why the test case failed.

By the way, normally what I do to investigate a failure is:
  - set the target_postCleanup flag to False
  - ssh to the target
  - execute the test case individually with runltp
     # ./runltp -f syscalls -s madvise07
  - or execute the test directly with strace
    # strace bin/madvise07
    [Note] the arguments required for the test can be obtained from the test group inside runtests/ (e.g. syscalls file)

Thanks,
Daniel