[Fuego] Release process steps/scripts

Bird, Timothy Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Feb 8 19:48:21 UTC 2018

Yeah - those wiki pages were originally just my personal notes for doing
release management, and the scripts were my own personal scripts to
automate it.  They're not very pretty, so I never checked them in.
Sorry about that.

I haven't scanned these to see if there's
any personal information I should extract, so I'm going to send them to you privately.
 -- Tim