[Fuego] release test issues

Guilherme Camargo guicc at profusion.mobi
Mon Feb 26 21:03:40 UTC 2018

Hello, Tim, good to know that Jenkins started now.

But, still, there seems to be some issue with permissions that for some
reason affects your system and does not affect either mine or my peers'.

Can you please share the logs that are stored in fuego-rw inside
the fuego-rt-container?

We're currently not mapping fuego-rw to the host, neither on
fuego-release-test
(the fuego that is testing), nor in the fuego that's being tested - what
means
that the user would need to use Jenkin's web interface to read the logs, at
least for now. But we could change that to allow mapping if you find it
necessary.

Thank you a lot

--
Guilherme