[Fuego] LTP prechecks

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Wed Jan 31 05:22:11 UTC 2018

OK  - I have pushed to my 'master' branch.  Can you please test it out?

I can start an LTP test here, but it's late, and I won't see the results
before I go to bed.  I don't like pushing something I haven't tested
yet, but the recent set of patches only affect backfire, IOZone and LTP.

Let me know if you see any problems.

BTW - I still haven't integrated the patch to add kernel headers for the
backfire test.  That's on my to-do list after the Dockerfile refactoring
that profusion is working on.  That work is on my 'next' branch, so it
shouldn't affect anything on master yet.