[Fuego] Split the output and add log links for each testcase

Liu, Wenlong liuwl.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 31 07:57:33 UTC 2018

Hi Tim, Daniel and other friends

Functional.LTP has heavy outputs after testing, which makes it difficult for us to locate the error log easily.

LTP has the feature that can help us to split the output for different testcases.
So, I added some links to those separated log files in the test case summary page.
It helped me a lot to investigate different failures.

Now, I also added a generic function to split the output for different tests and try to apply it to different tests.
Please review the patch[01-09] in the maillist.

Best regards
Liu