[Fuego] Multiple problems with busybox tests

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Tue Jun 12 00:37:27 UTC 2018

Wang,

When I got into testing the busybox tests on my boards, I saw numerous problems.

I fixed many of them.  See commit  2f0661ce0 in my master branch.
Please look at the issues I resolved, and try to avoid them in future
patches:
 - ls issues 'total' line
 - some echos don't support -e
 -

A few tests are still not working for me.
 - busybox_chvt.sh - tty returns either 'not a tty' or '/dev/pts/0'.
    - neither of these values is handled correctly by the script.
 - busybox_chroot.sh - line 17 'j=${i:1:5}' is a bashims not support on several of my boards
    - please find another way to extract the library path

Note that posix shells do support variable substring removal.  So this might work
See http://wiki.bash-hackers.org/syntax/pe#substring_removal

Can you please look at these and propose fixes.

All your patches were applied and pushed in my master branch.
 -- Tim