[Fuego] fuego config file

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Tue Jun 12 03:35:46 UTC 2018

Yes, but not super strong ones  ConfigParser doesn't allow values with leading or trailing
whitespace (I believe).  Also, I'm not a big fan of the syntax they user for multi-line values.
I can't tell how strict it is preserving leading and trailing whitespace of continued lines,
for multi-line values. Also I'm not sure I need to put stuff into sections.  I don't know if
ConfigParser requires that or not. I'm using triple-quotes for that (like python multi-line strings).
I don't think my syntax is difficult, but I don't have strong reasons for it, and it might be easier
for users if we used ConfigParser.

If you have strong feelings about it, I'm willing to change it.
-- Tim