[Fuego] Multiple problems with busybox tests

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Jun 14 06:59:49 UTC 2018

I'm not a vt expert, but this looks OK.  It's the logic to save the old vt and
restore it that has problems on most of my boards.  I'm not sure how to fix
that.  Maybe check specifically for vt '0', and don't try to restore the vt, or
SKIP the test?

> > - busybox_chroot.sh - line 17 'j=${i:1:5}' is a bashims not support on several
> of my boards
> >    - please find another way to extract the library path
> Whether it can be changed to the following:
> j=$(expr substr "$i" 2 5)
I think that would work, but Fuego does not require 'expr' on the target.
If you add a dependency check for 'expr', using that solution would be OK.

By the way, there is a handy tool called 'checkbashims'.  I know it's easily
obtainable in an Ubuntu system.  You might want to run this tool on all your
scripts, to see if there are any issues reported.
 -- Tim