[Fuego] Fuego Jamboree call for presentation proposals

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Sat Jun 16 05:51:28 UTC 2018

Hello Fuegoans,

I'm writing to invite you to attend and present at our second Fuego Jamboree, to be held Saturday, June 23 in Tokyo.
So far, Daniel and I are going to present material, but I would love to get more presenters for this meeting. All kinds of presentations are welcome, from short lightning talks, to Birds-of-a-feather sessions, to demos, to full presentations. I know some of you will be presenting at the Automotive Linux Summit, but you can summarize your talk from that, or choose something different to talk about at the Jamboree.

I am particularly interested to hear how different companies are using Fuego, and what things are working or not working well in your setup. Please send me an email with your proposed topic, and how much time you'd like to have, and I will get you on the schedule.

If you are coming to the Jamboree, whether you plan to present or not, please add your name to the list of attendees on the wiki page.
See http://fuegotest.org/wiki/Fuego_Jamboree_2 for details.

Thanks,
- - Tim