[Fuego] unmet dependencies error when running ./install.sh

Guilherme Camargo guicc at profusion.mobi
Sun Mar 18 13:21:23 UTC 2018

Hello, Tuyen

I solved this issue by replacing the emdebian repository with
debian/unstable
(sip). See the patch here
<https://bitbucket.org/profusionmobi/fuego/commits/055f58cefb954cf0daa828e17795ce95d8d38b6b>
.
That patch has been applied on my fork, that's based on the branch 'next',
so it can't
be applied directly on master. I plan to send a patch to master this
Monday, but for now,
you may be able to fix that issue by doing the following:

-RUN echo "deb http://emdebian.org/tools/debian/ jessie main" >
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/crosstools.list
-RUN dpkg --add-architecture armhf
-RUN curl http://emdebian.org/tools/debian/emdebian-toolchain-archive.key |
sudo apt-key add -
+RUN echo deb http://deb.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free >
+        /etc/apt/sources.list.d/crosstools.list
+RUN dpkg --add-architecture armhf

Can you please try that out and tell me if it works for you?

Thanks

--
Guilherme