[Fuego] unmet dependencies error when running ./install.sh

Tuyển Hoàng tuyen.hv.3i at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 15:53:52 UTC 2018

Hello Guilherme,

Thank you so much for your help!
Actually, The ARM cross toolchain can be installed successfully with your
patch,
but I do not think that adding debian unstable (sid) repository to the
debian jessie
system is a good idea.
Normally, I think we should not add a different codename repository to a
Debian system.
This can make our system get issues related to unmet dependencies of
version packages later.
For example, When I add debian sid repository and install cross toolchain,
It has 21 upgraded,
80 newly installed. For a long time, We can install or run packages from
Debian Jessie and
these packages can depend on packages with Jessie version but they updated
version to Debian sid before.
We can get problems with these packages.

That is my opinion.
How do you think about this?

Thank you and Best regards,
Tuyen