[Fuego] Error when building Fuego for the first time, Emdebian packages crossbuild-essential-armhf, gcc-arm-linux-gnueabihf

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Mar 19 19:40:21 UTC 2018

Thomas, Heron2015, and others,

Thank you for the bug report.  This problem has been caused by some package updates
in the Debian security repository, that unexpectedly created some conflicts with the
emdebian armhf cross toolchain installation in Fuego.

I will post a separate e-mail about the solution for this, and some of the ramifications
and work needed to fully resolve this.  But the short story is that I've made a change
to the fuego master branch with the needed fix.

You can either check out the fuego repository again, or just pull the latest fix and try
the install again:
   $ cd fuego ; git pull ; ./install.sh

Regards,