[Fuego] Propose updates for fuego tests

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Mar 23 17:09:52 UTC 2018

Please send patches to the mailing list.  You can commit your changes locally
and use 'git format-patch'.  Patches should include a "Signed-off-by" line,
described here: http://fuegotest.org/wiki/License_And_Contribution_Policy

As a general rule we follow the contribution style of the Linux kernel, but if
you need instructions for submitting patches via e-mail, please let me know.