[Fuego] Propose updates for fuego tests

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Mar 23 17:14:34 UTC 2018

I should add that if you have patches in a publicly available git repository (e.g.
you cloned fuego and fuego-core on bitbucket), then it is handy if you let
me know the repository where your patches are (in addition to sending them
to the e-mail list).  Sometimes there are difficulties transferring patches via
e-mail (patches gets reformatted, or patch is too big for mail list software),
and it's convenient for me to pull directly from your repository.  However,
review is done on the mailing list.
 -- Tim