[Fuego] Configure: error: C preprocessor "aarch64-linux-gnu-cpp" fails sanity check (netperf, dbench tests)

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Mar 26 23:29:53 UTC 2018

Interesting.  Does buildroot produce an SDK or toolchain?

> I am not sure if the below script is correct/enough or do I need to do the
> settings for all the FLAGS as well.

Your call to 'export_tools' will set the other required environment
variables.

The biggest problems we see with mis-matched toolchains and distros
is with libraries.  Some tests require libraries that the SDK or distro on the
board doesn't provide.

If the tests are building OK and the test binaries are running OK on the board,
I think you're in good shape.  It's possible, but much less likely, that a
toolchain mismatch will produce subtle errors.  Usually the build fails or
the test execution (in test_run()) fails.