[Fuego] Configure: error: C preprocessor "aarch64-linux-gnu-cpp" fails sanity check (netperf, dbench tests)

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Mon Mar 26 23:53:10 UTC 2018

I see two solutions to the problems with toolchains (people using mis-matching toolchains,
or lacking the libraries to build/run the tests):
- Modify all fuego_test.sh files (as in dbench) to use the test binaries existing on the target preferentially.
  This way people could add their tests to the filesystem (e.g. with yocto or debian) and do not care about
  the kind of more advanced SDK setup. We will probably need to check that the fuego_test.sh/parser.py
  support the test version installed on the target.
- When building a test, try to use static linking to avoid library mismatches as much as possible (as in iperf3).