[Fuego] [Bug] bsd-mailx package has been removed from Debian repository

Hoang Van Tuyen tuyen.hoangvan at toshiba-tsdv.com
Tue Mar 27 09:14:35 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Recently, I have pulled the newest source code of fuego and fuego-core
repositories (master branch).

I have run the ./install script from fuego folder.

I have got the below issue.

/Get:458 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main u-boot-tools
amd64 2014.10+dfsg1-5 [80.4 kB]//
//Get:459 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main unzip amd64
6.0-16+deb8u3 [162 kB]//
//Get:460 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main vim-runtime
all 2:7.4.488-7+deb8u3 [5048 kB]//
//Get:461 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main vim amd64
2:7.4.488-7+deb8u3 [953 kB]//
//Get:462 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main xauth amd64
1:1.0.9-1 [38.2 kB]//
//Get:463 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main xdg-user-dirs
amd64 0.15-2 [52.1 kB]//
//Get:464 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main xml-core all
0.13+nmu2 [24.2 kB]//
//Get:465 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main xmlstarlet
amd64 1.6.1-1 [280 kB]//
//Get:466 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main netcat all
1.10-41 [8962 B]//
//Get:467 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ jessie/main sshpass amd64
1.05-1 [11.2 kB]//
//E: Failed to fetch
http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/bsd-mailx/bsd-mailx_8.1.2-0.20141216cvs-2_amd64.deb
403  Forbidden//
//
//E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?//
//Fetched 244 MB in 7min 9s (568 kB/s)//
//The command '/bin/sh -c DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt-get update
&& apt-get -yV install    apt-utils daemon gcc make cmake
python-paramiko python-lxml python-simplejson   python-matplotlib
python-serial python-yaml python-openpyxl python-requests
python-reportlab libtool xmlstarlet autoconf automake rsync
openjdk-7-jre openjdk-7-jdk         iperf netperf netpipe-tcp sshpass
wget git diffstat sudo net-tools vim curl     inotify-tools g++ bzip2 bc
libaio-dev gettext pkg-config libglib2.0-dev         time python-pip
python-xmltodict at minicom lzop bsdmainutils u-boot-tools      mc
netcat lava-tool openssh-server python-parsedatetime
libsdl1.2-dev libcairo2-dev libxmu-dev libxmuu-dev iperf3' returned a
non-zero code: 100/

When We install */at/* package, it depends on several other packages and
the end, it requires /bsd-mailx/ package.
I see that the /bsd-mailx /package is not available from Mar 23.
Does anyone get the same issue?

Best regards,
Tuyen