[Fuego] [Bug] bsd-mailx package has been removed from Debian repository

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Tue Mar 27 18:02:32 UTC 2018

I just tried it, without using my docker cache, and it loaded bsd-mailx OK.
I think this may just have been httpredir.debian.org being flaky.

Can you try again?

The profusion devs mentioned that httpredir.debian.org is flaky and have
replaced it in their work with a different repository.  Hopefull, when we adopt
their Dockerfile, we'll get less flaky behavior for the docker image build
(or actually no builds at all, if things work out.)
 -- Tim