[Fuego] LTP test split - was RE: Wiki docs for 1.3 release

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Mar 29 01:42:25 UTC 2018

Sure.  Give it a whirl.

I think the basic idea is for a "sub-test" of LTP to do the following:
1) check if there's an already existing build of LTP, and use that
2) if there's not an already existing build, then do a build of LTP.
  we might be able to do something like this:
   "ftc run-test -b $NODE_NAME -t Functional.LTP -p  pcb"
and not have to copy build instructions from LTP

I have no idea if nested job execution like this will work or not.

 3) just refer to Functional.LTPs build directory, as you say above.