[Fuego] dbench no longer builds on any of my boards

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin at toshiba.co.jp
Fri Mar 30 05:27:48 UTC 2018

One more update.

I completed the port to argp and solved a few other cross-compiling issues.
Currently, those changes (5 commits) are waiting for review at Sahlberg's pull queue.
https://github.com/sahlberg/dbench/pull/5

In the latest version of dbench they have included yet a new dependency though. This
time is zlib1g-dev (-lz). Do you think it is reasonable to ask users to have this dependency?
One alternative is to conserve the two versions of dbench in separate directories (dbench3 and
dbench4).

Regards,