[Fuego] Fuego without Jenkins and Docker

Georg Piewald gpi at mailbox.org
Mon Nov 5 08:20:05 UTC 2018

Hi,

Can anyone give me a hint if it is easily possible to use Fuego without
the accompanying Jenkins server and Docker container? I would like to
run (i.e. build, deploy, execute, analyze) test cases and test plans
just from command line and get the results in any machine-readable form.
What bits and pieces would I need to do that?

I hoped that it would be as simple as just using the fuego-core repo,
but the configuration of boards and toolchains is in the fuego repo, so
I will need that too.

Thanks, Georg

PS: Reason is that I have a rather complex build environment, with
Jenkins and Docker already in place. If I run Fuego in a parallel
infrastructure, it's not only extra maintenance effort, but also more
complicated to establish communication between the two environments
(trigger test runs directly from builds and report the results back).