[Fuego] Fuego without Jenkins and Docker

Georg Piewald gpi at mailbox.org
Tue Nov 6 18:01:05 UTC 2018

Hi Tim,

I'm super interested in this feature set and I would happily try it out
and experiment with it. However, I can at most offer a few hours per
week on this. If you are hesitating to already put it on the 'next'
branch, you could of course also put it on some other branch (like
'unstable' or 'experimental').

Georg