[Fuego] Some doubts about the check_measure

Zhong, Lu zhongl.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 7 02:58:48 UTC 2018

Hi

In Benchmark.Dhrystone, according to “criteria.json”,  if Dhrystone.Score output value is greater than 0, the case will PASS.

However, when we operate this case, the result of threshold comparison(Contrast with 0) is “SKIP”, which makes the case failed.

So I have some doubts about the check_measure in “ fuego-core/engine/scripts/parser/common.py”.

In Commitid ffb027e, it refactors check_measure and add some code as following:

“

ref_value = reference.get('value', None)

+    if not ref_value:

+        print("Error: criteria missing reference value - returning SKIP")

+        return 'SKIP'

”

In this case, all of our output values cannot be compared with 0(direct skip).

Can we compare threshold with 0 in fuego?

Thanks