[Fuego] Fuego without Jenkins and Docker

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Wed Nov 7 18:18:13 UTC 2018

OK - I'm occupied for a few days this week with some other
pressing business, but I'll see what I can put together by the end
of the week.

In reviewing the support we have now, it may be
that we actually have less to implement than I expected.
You can actually run any ftc command outside the docker container,
but ftc will detect this, and for many of the commands it will
find the fuego container and re-execute the command inside
the container.  This is all transparent (or should be) to the caller of ftc.

This support may be sufficient for what you need.  It doesn't
eliminate the container, but it does make it so you can perform
Fuego operations without the need to instantiate them inside the
container.  It probably needs some documentation to explain how
to set this up, and how to diagnose issues with this mode of operation.
I'll try to work on that soon. :-)